Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Variety Hour

It's been a whirlwind recently. Between work, college apps, eating lunch, work, accidentally hitting birds with my car, trying to figure out my gluten allergy, work, and shopping at the mall, I haven't had too much time to post. But here are some cool things worth viewing. 

TED.com is one of my favorite sites. I could spend a whole day being mindblown

Car for blind people?! I thought it was crazy too. Watch this short clip & see for yourself!


Fact of the day:
Ofcom (a media regulating company) says one in three adults and 60% of teenagers classify themselves as highly addicted to their smartphones such as iPhones, Blackberrys and Androids. 
That's absolutely sick if you ask me. When a person can't get through a meal without checking his or her Blackberry, something's wrong. Smartphones are the new cocaine. It's time to crack down and get our population snapped back into reality. 




Joshua Foer on the 99% (a new favorite website, similar to TED).


Until we meet again, 
-TB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...