Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Home sweet home

It's 1.30 am, and my mom and I just pulled in from our 12 hour drive up from North Carolina.
I am beyond excited to sleep in my own, familiar bed, since we've slept in 4 different hotels on the last
four nights!

But, I thought I'd sneak in a quick post just to remark that road trips truly are wonderful. We definitely rushed through the South, but I liked what I was able to catch sight of on our little stint. (people drive somewhat betterdown there. Unlike in NY, where I was enclosed by 3 maniacal trucks tonight on the parkway. I felt like I was in a video game!)

Saw three amazing meteors/comets/glowing space debris as I was
Driving home tonight, which was pretty cool. I have always, and
will always, believe that wishes on stars come true.

More on my thoughts about karmic action tomorrow. Time for bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...