Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Sun Sun Sun

         Yesterday's post was a bit political and dramatic. I was pretty upset, if that didn't shine through in my writing.
         Today I calmed down a little-- Went to this local hiking trail with my friend Andrea, and tanned for a while by the river. Shockingly, the sun provided some nice heat. Maybe I'll be lucky and have a bit of color tomorrow. I guess we'll see!
         Splurged on a peppermint-mocha frappe at some local coffee shop. It tasted like a peppermint patty on steroids. Fantastic. Saw Crazy, Stupid, Love. For the first hour I was really confused about why I had paid 8.50 to see great actors in such a ridiculous and at times boring film. But once all hell broke loose on the screen and the ends met up, I couldn't keep from laughing.
         I guess the rest of the night looks pretty quiet. Apologies to those of you reading who have probably been snoozing through these past few posts. Life's been busy these days, and I haven't had quite enough time to write something decent. (Aside from my college applications, which I've been chiseling on each day.) I promise I'll have something decent up soon. I've been dying just to write for some time now. One day it'll break through.

Until then,
Go see a movie. That's what I'll be doing!
TB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...