Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday Songs

Enjoy the following from Belle & Sebastian, one of my favorite bands. They're quirky, funny and make for a good, entertaining listen. And they have great accents.

 

Dear Catastrophe Waitress - An appropriate pick for today. Didn't have my best balance working the lunch shift today. I dropped a whole basket of bread, and several knives. Whoops. 


 

Funny Little Frog - Listen and you will soon realize the appeal. It's uplifting, while at the same time bizarre when you really think about the lyrics. House to myself tonight, so my conversations are likely to be "a little one-sided, but that's all right."

Other favorite B & S songs; 
Expectations
Blues Are Still Blue
For the Price of a Cup of Tea
Piazza, New York Catcher

Similar artists include Vampire Weekend, the Shins, Stars & Regina Spektor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...