Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Saturday Songs

Christmas Edition!
Here're some of my top favorites during the Christmas season.
Hope you have a fantastic holiday spent with family. Christmas cookies, candy canes and stockings full of treats. Maybe some of you are lucky enough to have a white Christmas!!
Best wishes, 
TB

Baby It's Cold Outside: Zooey Deschanel & Leon Redbone from Elf.
Probably my favorite Christmas-Season song. Possibly one of my favorite songs period.
I just keep playing different versions and wishing I could sing
as well as any of these ladies. 


Some sad, soul music. 
Love Charles Brown. Love this song. 

One of my absolute favorites.
Classic hits from the 40s & 50s never fail
to put me in a good, holiday mood.

Other things I keep playing over and over before the 26th arrives:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...