Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday Songs


New obsession: Zooey Deschanel & M. Ward. She & Him. Cutsey, girly music which I know my mother and brother abhor. But whatever, they don't have to listen.
They have a new Christmas album, which I've been meaning to check out on Spotify, because who doesn't love carols?

In addition to her music, she's on  fabulous show,  New Girl, which just started up. Not sure if I've mentioned it before on here or not, apologies if I have, but it's laugh-out-loud funny. Her innocent, naive character is almost shocking at times. She's oblivious to her oddities, or else she embraces them full on. Definitely worth watching on a rainy, or snowy, day. I'm saving up episodes to watch once break starts--After a two week sprint to the finish, I plan to sit on my couch and eat gluten free mac & cheese (score..!) and watch sitcoms for a good day and a half.

BUT, until then, business as usual. 
Study-session-Saturday.
Hope your weekend is more relaxing than the one I have planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...