Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Article Confirming My "Plans"

Confident as I am about what I want to pursue, or plan to at this moment,
it's nice to know that other people agree.

My mom sent me this NYT article, The Rising Value of a Science Degree.
Favorite line, "Physics and poetry, anyone?"

Science and technology are so important these days. These studies provide the backbone for our economy, our philosophies, our warfare, our transportation. For practically our whole existence.
The critical nature of these subjects compels me. It motivates me. Disagreements over the safety and morality will likely yield law suits and potential policies. I want to be involved in these movements, as I know they define the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...